The Illinois Latina/Latino Alumni Association (IllinoisLLAA) has awarded $24,000 among 21 scholarships since the 2011-2012 academic year through the 2019-2020 academic year.
- The scholarship is open to Undergraduate and Graduate students.
- Only students at the Urbana-Champaign campus are eligible.
- Previous winners are not eligible
- Only completed applications will be considered.
- Scholarly Ability
- Leadership Skills
- Demonstrated Financial Need
- Latina/Latino ancestry (at least one parent who has Latina/Latino heritage)
Please note that undocumented students and DACA recipients are welcome to apply.