Join the board
Call for Board of Director Applications
GET INVOLVED! JOIN THE BOARD!
The Illinois Latina/Latino Alumni Association (IllinoisLLAA) is excited to announce that we will be holding our Board of Directors Election on Friday, May 21, 2021.
The candidate filing deadline is May 20, 2021 at midnight CST. If you would like to submit a nomination application to run in the upcoming election, you can find the online application here.
This is an exciting time to be part of the IllinoisLLAA Board of Directors. During the past few years, IllinoisLLAA has been recognized by the University of Illinois Alumni Association as one of the top alumni groups in the world. Our organization has also awarded multiple scholarships, established an endowment fund, and is fully recognized as an official 501c3 non-profit. IllinoisLLAA has also hosted several professional networking events as well as numerous social events and Illini game watches, bringing together Latino alums from all ages, groups, and professional backgrounds.
Come join our growing team of successful alumni, who are dedicated to bringing together Latino professionals and giving back to the next generation of Latino students and future leaders. It doesn’t matter if you’re a new graduate or if you’re a seasoned professional, we welcome your ideas, participation and service.
Every board member pays board dues once a year.
How to Apply:
· Fill out the application below
· Deadline to submit application: May 20th at midnight CST
· Online voting: May 21st – May 28th Midnight CST
· Announcement of New Board: May 30th
· On-Boarding: June 1st – June 11th
· First New Board Meeting: June 12th - 10 AM CST
Reasons to Join:
· Giving back to the University of Illinois Latinx community
· Reconnecting with fellow alumni
· Networking within one of the fastest growing leadership circles
· Helping guide and mentor the next generation of University of Illinois leaders
· Meetings are conducted via conference call, so we encourage worldwide board members
We look forward to bringing on some new board members and welcome your applications, but if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The LLAA Board of Directors